Harder, who has already been named UEFA Women's Player of the Year this season is up against stars including Megan Rapinoe, Sam Kerr and Fran Kirby.
Who is Pernielle Harder?
Harder started playing football at the age of 5 and played with boys until 11 because there were no girls teams where she grew up in Denmark.
In interviews, Harder has admitted that it "has always been accepted where I come from" that there are mixed football teams for children.
After playing for local sides Team Viborg and IK Skovbakken, Harder was signed by Swedish side Linkopings where she spent four years, making 87 appearances.
In the 2015 season, Harder scored 17 goals in 22 appearances for Linkopings and one the League player of the season.
She was inducted into the Linkopings Wall of Fame in June 2016.
Following her success in Sweden, harder signed for Wolfsburg in the January 2017 transfer window on a two-and-a-half year contract.
She was the top scorer in the Bundesliga last season with 14 goals – four more than her nearest rival.
When the 25-year-old is not playing football, she likes to relax by playing golf.
How did Denmark do in the 2017 European Championships and will they be at the 2019 World Cup?
Harder made her international debut at the age of 16 against Georgia in which she scored a hat-trick.
She has now made over 100 appearances for her national side scoring 53 goals
During the 2017 European Championships, Denmark made it to the final where they faced hosts Netherlands.
In the final, Harder, who was given the captain's armband, scored Denmark's second goal but it was not enough to see them lift the trophy with the final score 4-2 to Holland.
After failing to get out of their World Cup qualifying group, with Sweden winning Group 4, Denmark were forced to play in the play-offs against their 2017 Euros final opponents.
The play-off semi-finals are split over two legs with Denmark losing 2-0 in the first leg.
Nadia Nadim scored a penalty in the first five minutes of the second leg giving them a chance but it was not to be for Denmark and they were knocked out with a 4-1 defeat on aggregate.
What honours has she won?
Harder was named the Women's World Player of the Year in the inaugural version of the Goal 50 award in 2017.
She has been made Denmark's Player of the ear for the past three years.
- Damallsvenskan: 2016
- Svenska Cuper: winner 2014,2015
- Bundesliga: 2016-17, 2017-18
- DFB-Polal: winner 2016-17, 2017-18
- UEFA Champions League: runner-up 2017-18
- UEFA Women's Euro 2013: Semi-finals
- UEFA Women's Euro 2017: Runners-up
- 2010: Danish Breakthrough Player of the Year
- 2015: Danish Football Player of the Year
- 2015: Damallsvenskan's Most Valuable Player
- 2015: Forward of the Year in Damallsvenskan
- 2016: Danish Football Player of the Year
- 2016: Damallsvenskan's Most Valuable Player
- 2016: Forward of the Year in Damallsvenskan
- 2016: Topscorer in Damallsvenskan
- 2017: UEFA Women's Champions League Squad of the Season
- 2017: UEFA Women's European Championship All Star Team
- 2017: Danish Football Player of the Year
- 2018: Topscorer in the Bundesliga
- 2018: UEFA Women's Champions League Squad of the Season
- 2018: UEFA Women's Player of the Year Award
Source: Read Full Article