Meghan Markle‘s dad has changed his mind.
Thomas Markle initially said on Monday that he was backing out of walking his daughter down the aisle at her wedding to Prince Harry because he didn’t want to embarrass her following his staged paparazzi photos debacle; however, he told TMZ on Tuesday that he now wants to be by Meghan’s side.
“Of course I’d walk her down the aisle. This is a historic moment,” he said. “I’d like to be a part of history.”
But after suffering a heart attack last week, Thomas said his doctors say he has a “seriously damaged” heart. He’s also back in the hospital undergoing a series of tests that could complicate his trip across the Pond.
Thomas also said that his daughter called him on Monday, but he missed the call. She reportedly texted him to say she loved him and was concerned about his health. She also didn’t blame him for the staged photos.
Although Queen Elizabeth II is reportedly “very angry” with Thomas over the staged photos, he doesn’t think she cares at all.
“I don’t think the queen is thinking about what I’m doing,” he said.
Meghan and Harry are set to tie the knot on Saturday at Windsor Castle.
Source: Read Full Article