- Kylie Jenner shared a new YouTube video on Thursday, titled "Grinch Cupcakes with Stormi."
- In the mother-daughter baking video, Jenner's daughter Stormi Webster has several unbelievably cute moments.
- Twitter is gushing over how sweet and polite the 2-year-old is.
- "stormi is the cutest, most gentle child pls i'll sob," one person wrote.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Stormi Webster stole the show in her mom's new YouTube video, which is titled "Kylie Jenner: Grinch Cupcakes with Stormi."
Posted on Thursday, the video shows the 23-year-old reality star and her 2-year-old daughter baking and decorating cupcakes. The treats are green to promote Jenner's new Kylie Cosmetics x The Grinch collection, which is a collaboration with Dr. Seuss's literary estate.
Throughout the five-minute clip, Stormi is remarkably polite and eager to help. She randomly gives her mom cute affirmations, like "I love you so much" and "you so beautiful."
People on social media are gushing over the young child's manners. The name "Stormi" even began trending on Twitter.
Stormi is Jenner's only child with rapper Travis Scott, whose real name is Jacques Webster. The two broke up in late 2019, although reports suggest they got back together just before quarantine.
Watch the full mother-daughter baking video below.
Source: Read Full Article