CRISTIANO RONALDO is all set to make his official debut in Saudi top-flight football – and a win could fire Al Nassr to the top of the table.
Ronaldo, 37, has already had a run-out in a mouth-watering midweek friendly with French giants Paris Saint-Germain.
And the Portuguese legend shone in a match full of superstars after scoring a brace alongside winning man of the match.
But now that the fun is over, Ronaldo will readjust his focus ona mid-table Ettifaq in the Saudi Pro League.
As victory for Al Nassr would see them leap above league leaders Al-Ittihad.
When is Al Nassr vs Ettifaq?
- Cristiano Ronaldo will make his Al Nassr debut against Ettifaq TOMORROW – Sunday, January 22.
- It is scheduled to get underway at 5:30pm UK time – 8:30pm local time.
- Mrsool Park is the allocated arena for this huge match and it can host approximately 25,000 fans.
- It ended 2-2 when the sides met in March last year.
Read more on Cristiano Ronaldo
Ronaldo spots problem with Ramos in tunnel and spares pal’s blushes before clash
Ronaldo cried so much after winning Euros he necked champagne to hydrate
Is Al Nassr vs Ettifaq on TV?
- Unfortunately, Al Nassr's crucial match against Ettifaq will NOT be broadcast live on TV in the UK.
- However, Shahid have an international stream which subscription members can catch the action on.
- Or, you can follow SunSport's live blog for minute-by-minute coverage of the entire game.
What is the team news?
Cristiano Ronaldo is expected to spearhead Al Nassr's attack with the departure of former striker Vincent Aboubakar.
However, ex-Arsenal keeper David Ospina will miss out courtesy of a long-term injury.
Most read in Football
Blackpool vs Huddersfield clash called off just hours before due to frozen pitch
Juventus hit by 15-POINT penalty over transfer scam as Spurs chief BANNED
Arsenal 'want Camavinga in shock loan swoop as Arteta targets midfield boost'
Jamie & Becky Vardy's gym at £2.5m mansion catches FIRE causing 'severe damage'
- Al Nassr 1/5
- Draw 9/2
- Ettifaq 19/2
Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article