WOLVES take on relegations strugglers Burnley in their next Premier League clash at Molineux.
The two sides will be looking to finish their campaigns strongly as both teams have struggled to hit previous seasons' form this term.
What time does Wolves vs Burnley kick-off?
- Wolves' clash with Burnley gets underway from 12pm UK time on Sunday, April 25.
- The game will take place in Wolverhampton at Molineux.
- There will be no fans in attendance because of coronavirus restrictions.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- The game will be shown live on BBC One and BBC iPlayer.
- You can live stream the action from the BBC iPlayer, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- Yes, the game is available for FREE on BBC One, so long as you have a TV licence.
- You can also catch the action on the BBC iPlayer.
Wolves won't have Pedro Neto in their side because of knee injury which will keep him out for the rest of the season.
The same can be said for Jonny, who recently underwent surgery on his ACL.
Ruben Neves won't be available to play as he tested positive for coronavirus.
Kevin Long is doubtful for Burnley as he has a calf problem.
Ashley Barnes and Robbie Brady still have muscle issues to contend with, so they won't be in contention to play either.
- Wolves – 21/20
- Draw – 11/5
- Burnley – 11/4
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article