It’s All-Star Weekend in Denver, but that doesn’t mean everything needs to be about baseball.
Whether you’ve been a Denverite for years or this is your first visit, make it your goal to support local while enjoying the downtown festivities. And make it fun by knocking out our bingo card while you are at it.
The city worked hard to prepare for this “All Star Summer” by opening concert venues, restaurants and Coors Field to full capacity seating and reaching the 70% vaccination milestone on July 3. There will be planned MLB events, like Rocks the Block and Play Ball Park, as well as local venues ready to entertain fans.
RELATED: 20 things to do in Denver during All-Star weekend
If you decide to play, upload your bingo results to your Instagram story and tag us @thknwco!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter, In The Know, to get entertainment news sent straight to your inbox.
- Pop band OneRepublic will perform as part of MLB All-Star Game festivities in Denver
- MLB All-Star Game: No car? No problem. How to explore the metro area by light rail
- 20 things to do in Denver during All-Star weekend
- Free, family-friendly fun is on deck at Play Ball Park during the MLB All-Star Game
- Where to eat a good meal without breaking the bank near Coors Field
Source: Read Full Article