A BRITISH ticketholder who scooped a huge EuroMillions jackpot has still not come forward to claim their £111million prize.
Players have been urged to check their numbers to find out if they are the lucky winner of Friday night's massive windfall.
Speaking after the draw on Friday, Camelot’s Andy Carter, Senior Winners’ Advisor at The National Lottery, said, “What amazing news, one UK winner has scooped the incredible £111m EuroMillions jackpot in tonight's special Super Jackpot draw.
"This is the fourth UK jackpot win this year.
"Players are urged to check their tickets and give us a call if they think they are tonight’s lucky jackpot winner.
“National Lottery players make a huge difference to National Lottery Good Causes across the country raising, on average, around £30m every week.
"Thanks to National Lottery players, over £1b has been distributed to date across the UK to help tackle the impact of coronavirus.”
The winning main EuroMillions numbers are 07, 20, 36, 40, 46; while the winning EuroMillions Lucky Star numbers are 02, 04.
According to the National Lottery website, player have 180 days to claim their prize.
A note on the site reads: "We hope a lucky player comes forward in time but if a valid claim is not received within 180 days (around 6 months) of the draw date, the prize and any interest earned on it will go to benefit National Lottery Projects across the UK."
The first EuroMillions draw took place on February 7, 2004, by three organisations: France's Française des Jeux, Loterías y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and the Camelot in the UK.
One of the UK’s biggest prizes was up for grabs on December, 4, 2020 with a whopping £175million EuroMillions jackpot, which made the winner richer than Adele.
They walked off with a cool £170,221,000.
The odds of winning any EuroMillions prize are 1 in 13.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINS IN THE WORLD
1. £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13 2016 in the US, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains history’s biggest lottery prize
2. £1.267 billion (Mega Million) a winner from South Carolina took their time to come forward to claim their prize in March 2019 not long before the April deadline
3. £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a winner from Wisconsin
4. £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
5. £575.53 million (Powerball) A lucky pair of winners scooped the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
Source: Read Full Article