Heartbreaking final photos of the two-year-old girl described as a "beautiful angel" have been shared by her family after she died in a freak caravan fire.
Lincolnshire tot Louisiana-Brook Broadley died at a holiday park on Monday night after the family's Sealands Park static home caught fire.
The family was celebrating mum Natasha's 34th birthday at the time of the horror blaze.
Louisiana's grandma took to Facebook to comment on the tragedy and post Louisiana-Brook's last pictures, describing the toddler they nicknamed "wee wee" as her mum's "right leg".
Donna Broadley wrote: "Our hearts are broken as wee wee was our baby of our family.
"These pictures was her last day having fun . Tash gave her everything she was her right leg."
A GoFundMe has so far raised over £10k to support the family, more than double its initial target of £5,000.
Organiser Laurie Selfridge wrote: "As yesterday’s tragic news has broken all our hearts .. only god knows what pain Natasha and her children are going through right now .
Boy, 14, died in 'tragic accident' after 30ft fall through abandoned warehouse roof
"[Their] life has been torn apart in a million ways .
"[Their] baby sister so tragically taken from them all .. if only we can give Tasha some peace at this time by helping her in any way u can would be so appreciated . Please donate anything u can."
The poignant images shared by Donna show Louisiana-Brook happily playing at Sealands Park.
An unnamed family member also said that sort of heartbreaking fire can "never happen again".
To stay up to date with all the latest news, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.
They told Sun Online: "Check your boilers twice, make sure they are serviced and not faulty, fit fire alarms as you would at home.
“Check and check again. Keeping safe saves life and we must safe more lives. This must never happen again.”
The Newark, Nottinghamshire 2-year-old was rushed to hospital alongside her traumatised loved ones, but tragically didn't make it.
Detective Inspector Jo Fortune said: “This is a devastating incident for all involved.
"We are in the very early stages of our investigations and the circumstances which led to the fire are not yet clear.
"We will be working closely with specialist teams to understand what happened.
“This is particularly harrowing, with a family losing a child, and we’d ask that people remember those victims and not share footage online."
Source: Read Full Article