Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's leaked conversations with Royal Family 'causing real problems', warns expert

MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry's leaked conversations with the Royal Family are "causing real problems", an expert has warned.

Ingrid Seward, of Majesty magazine, claimed the Windsor's "hate" their private conversations being leaked to the press.

👑 Read our Meghan and Harry live blog for the latest news...

Seward told True Royalty TV's The Royal Beat that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were going to "really cause a problem" if details of more private chats were revealed in the press.

"The Royal Family hate private conversations being repeated in any form to the press," she said.

"That is really going to cause a problem."

It comes after US talk show host and friend of Oprah Winfrey, Gayle King told viewers that talks between Prince Charles and his two sons were "not productive".

On March 17, King told CBS This Morning that Harry had spoken to his brother and dad Prince Charles for the first time since the explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey.

And she also alleged that while the Palace wants to work things out in private, "false" stories are still coming out in the media.

But unlike Meghan's pal, a senior royal source has said that the Royal Family won't be revealing "private conversations."

They told the Daily Mail: "None of the households – the Queen, the Prince of Wales and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge – will be giving a running commentary on private conversations."

And Palace chiefs are believed to be outraged over the leak to the CBS This Morning show anchor, branded “a shocking breach of trust”.

Both the Windsors and senior officials see the tattle as unhelpful to attempts to rebuild bridges, the source inferred.

The Queen vowed that an investigation into the couple’s claims in a bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey would be “addressed by the family privately”.

Insiders said it was a clear sign talks should remain entirely confidential.

Buckingham Palace also ordered a “three-line whip” banning aides from talking about the Oprah fallout and refused to confirm whether Princes Charles and William had spoken to Harry.

But King, 66, also said no one from the Royal Family has spoken to Meghan, 39, since the Oprah interview.

Earlier this week, King also labelled the Royal Family's plan to hire a diversity chief as a "fallout" PR stunt.

During a discussion on This Morning, Gayle said: "It will be curious to see the kind of person they choose" before quickly adding "it seems like fallout to me.

"I know you are saying development but it does kind of feel like fallout."

Royal author Tom Quinn said Ms King’s comments will have upset the Palace and the couple had “once again, shot themselves in the foot”.

Meghan made a series of allegations – including claims an unnamed royal had raised “concerns” about the “skin colour” of her and Harry’s children.

Harry and Meghan refused to name the alleged royal racist but Oprah said she was told it was not the Queen or Prince Philip, 99.

In one of the bigger bombshells made, Harry claimed William and their father, Prince Charles, were “trapped” by their royal responsibilities.

The Duke of Cambridge was forced to deny his family were racist when he visited a school.

Source: Read Full Article