Slaughtered mum stuffed into suitcase and wheeled down street by sinister figure

Don’t miss a thing! Sign up to the Daily Star’s newsletter

Chilling CCTV footage shows a mystery man dragging a heavy bag down a street, believed to have the body of a murdered mother inside.

When Orsolya Gaal was found in Forest Hills, New York, some half a mile from her home, she had around 60 stab wounds, including deep slashes on her throat and defensive wounds to her hands.

The 51-year-old mum-of-two was killed inside the basement of her home before being dragged out in the bag, according to unnamed sources speaking to PIX11 News.

Now, NYPD officers have found the creepy video footage, captured at 4.30am on Saturday.

“It’s a mystery,” an NYPD source told The New York Post on Sunday. “Now it’s a question of piecing together everything she did that night.”

The source said that during Gaal’s final hours Friday: “She goes out with friends. We’re pulling video and receipts from those places."

Gaal returned home before midnight and a short time later, her killer arrived, another NYPD source said.

“[Then] around 4.30am [Saturday], you see somebody rolling this [duffel bag] down the sidewalk from multiple cameras,’’ the first police source said.

  • Twitter goes wild over 'big' bat's penis in innocent video

“[Cops] actually traced it backward from the scene to the house,” the source said, referring to a blood trail from the bag."

“She knew the people she was out with,’’ the source added of the victim. “We’re talking to them. We also have to figure out, did she meet some mysterious stranger along the way?”

Sources also said Ms Gaal had told her son she was going out with friends but was in fact with another man.

Investigators said a trail from the blood-soaked bag led them to the victim’s house, in a secure gated community.

Ms Gaal’s husband Howard Klein, who was reportedly on a road trip with his 17-year-old son at the time of the murder, received a chilling text message apparently written by the killer using the victim’s phone. It ended: “Your whole family is next."

Police briefly detained the couple’s 13-year-old son, who is believed to have been in the family’s $2million home at the time of the murder, but quickly released him without charge.

The body was found first by an anonymous member of the public who called police at around 8:11 am on Saturday April 16.

No arrests have as yet been made in the case, and no suspects have been identified.

For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.

  • Crime

Source: Read Full Article