BOOTS has launched a massive summer sale with up X% off make-up, baby items, perfume and more.
Savvy savers can bag the discounts online already, but will have to wait until Monday to shop for summer sale items in stores.
As stock is limited, you might want to get a move on to bag your haul, as some items are expected to sell out from today.
The sale will stop when all stock is shifted.
If you’re shopping online, make sure you factor in the cost of delivery – it’s £3.50 unless you spend over £25 in which case it’s free.
Or you can use Boots’ click and collect service which is £1.50, but free if you spend £15 or more.
You can find where your nearest branch is by using the shop’s online store locator tool.
How to compare prices to get the best deal
JUST because something is on offer, or is part of a sale, it doesn’t mean it’s always a good deal.
There are plenty of comparison websites out there that'll check prices for you – so don't be left paying more than you have to.
Most of them work by comparing the prices across hundreds of retailers.
Here are some that we recommend:
- Google Shopping is a tool that lets users search for and compare prices for products across the web. Simply type in keywords, or a product number, to bring up search results.
- Price Spy logs the history of how much something costs from over 3,000 different retailers, including Argos, Amazon, eBay and the supermarkets. Once you select an individual product you can quickly compare which stores have the best price and which have it in stock.
- Idealo is another website that lets you compare prices between retailers. All shoppers need to do is search for the item they need and the website will rank them from the cheapest to the most expensive one.
- CamelCamelCamel only works on goods being sold on Amazon. To use it, type in the URL of the product you want to check the price of.
But before you splash out, make sure you compare prices online.
You might find the same – or similar – item for less elsewhere.
Here’s the best picks of Boots’ summer sale that we spotted:
Oral-B Pro 600 Sensi Ultrathin Electric Toothbrush Powered by Braun
- Was: £60. Now: £30. Save: £30 (50%) – buy now
Looking for pearly whites? This electric toothbrush from Oral-B could be a good way to get a flashier smile for less.
It's £30 in the Boots sale, down from £60.
It promises to leave you with healthier gums in 30 days and has a built in timer to help you clean your teeth for at least two minutes.
We couldn't find this same toothbrush for less elsewhere – in fact, it was £15 more in Sainsbury's at £45.
Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner
- Was: £16. Now: £5. Save: £11 (69%) – buy now
Love Island is back on our screens, so if you're inspired to get a plump pout like many of the contestants', these lip liners could be a good buy.
They were £16, but now they're just a fiver in the sale – and there's 16 shades to choose from.
The liners sharpen every time you take the cap off due to an inbuilt sharpener in the tip of the lid.
We couldn't find this product cheaper anywhere else – but if you're looking for more lip liners for your money, Amazon is selling 12 for £7.
Balance Me Restore and Replenish Cream Cleanser 125ml
- Was: £18 Now: £5. Save: £13 (72%) – buy now
This posh cream from Boots used to be pricey at £18, but now it's just a fiver in the sale.
You can apply it for the daytime and overnight, and Boots says it will leave your skin feeling soft.
This is the best price we could spot for the cream, so it really is a good deal.
But Superdrug does its own moisturiser for just £1.50 if you're on a budget.
Oyster Capsule Car Seat – Truffle
- Was: £99. Now: £30. Save: £69 (70%) – buy now
Becoming a new parent can be really expensive buying equipment and supplies for your newborn.
It's best to take advantage of the sales to cut costs – and this car seat from Boots is now only £30, down from £99 in the sale.
It comes with a handle which makes it easy to carry.
We couldn't find a better price for this car seat – but if you want to splash out, Argos is selling one for £40.
Garnier Moisture Bomb Hydrating Night Cream Moisturiser 50ml
- Was: £7.99. Now: £5.33. Save: £2.66 (33%) – buy now
You can save a third on this Garnier face cream in Boots' big summer sale.
It's meant to be applied at night and says it can make "fine lines visibly replumped".
It looks like this is the best deal going for this face cream.
But you can get a similar face cream for around the same price at Superdrug too.
Retailers including H&M, New Look and John Lewis have slashed prices by up to 70% in summer sales.
Disney has a HUGE sale on and you can get up to 70% off toys.
B&M has launched huge sale on homeware with up to 50% off cordless vacuum cleaners coffee machines and more.
Source: Read Full Article