A FIRM set up to manage Prince Andrew's investments has secured £210,000 worth of funding from a mystery donor.
Urramoor Limited – which the Duke of York has "significant control" over – has allocated 210,402 shares at the value of £1 each, which pulls it out of £208,000 debt, the Daily Mail reports.
The non-redeemable shares were bought on December 14, and the debt was last recorded in 2022.
There is no suggestion of improper management of the funds.
It comes after Prince Andrew's accuser broke her silence to ask "who's on the naughty list?" as over 170 of Jeffrey Epstein's associates and victims are set to be unmasked.
Virginia Roberts Giuffre, 40, has won a hard-fought bid for a fresh dossier of information related to the billionaire paedophile to be released on January 1.
Read more on royals
Andrew joins royals for Xmas party as unheard 'grope' evidence set to be released
At least 7 famous 'John Does' may be NAMED after Andrew accuser's docs unsealed
Early yesterday morning, Giuffre announced: "Merry early Christmas."
She wrote on X/Twitter: "Dozens of Jeffrey Epstein associates, victims likely to publicly ID'd in court docs in coming weeks – thank you and many blessings for Judge Preska. A truth seeker and justice maker."
Giuffre excitedly added: "There’s going to be a lot of nervous people over Christmas and New Year – 170 to be exact – who’s on the naughty list?"
The 40-year-old sued the Prince of York in 2021 for battery and infliction of emotional distress and settled in 2022.
Most read in Royals
Meghan is ‘relaunching’ herself after ‘claiming life is a misery’, expert says
Andrew joins royals for Xmas party as unheard ‘grope’ evidence set to be released
Andrew accuser asks ‘who’s been naughty?’ as Epstein pals face being named
Meghan didn’t realise she wasn’t going to live in a palace, claims royal author
She claims she had sex with Andrew, now 63, in 2001 when just 17.
They settled in February 2022 for a reported £10million though he has always denied any wrongdoing.
On Monday, Judge Loretta Preska ordered hundreds of court documents that are understood to relate to Epstein's inner circle, ex-employees and victims to be "unsealed in full".
Epstein, 66, was found dead in a New York jail in 2019 while awaiting trial for sex trafficking.
Individuals that were previously referred to as "Jane Does" or "John Does" will be identified publicly – which could see Andrew heading for a New Year nightmare.
The documents could reveal additional details about another of the Duke's accusers – Johanna Sjoberg – who alleges that he groped her at Epstein's New York mansion in 2001.
Unless anyone appeals, the documents are set to be made public any time from January 1 onwards.
The dossier forms part of a 2015 civil defamation suit brought by Giuffre against Epstein's former lover and sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell.
They are expected to reveal more about Epstein's trafficking crimes – and just how far his sordid network reached.
At least seven of the "John Does" in the court ruling are described as "public figures" or as having some form of relationship with Epstein.
It also states that many of those currently unnamed in the case have spoken to the press about Epstein – and therefore their identities can now be revealed.
These include some of Epstein's victims, those who have made public allegations against him, or testified publicly at Maxwell's criminal trial.
Maxwell, 60, is serving a 20-year jail term for charges including sex trafficking a minor.
Others who are expected to be identified include a "member of law enforcement", a "journalist who investigated Epstein," and a "medical provider".
It is not suggested they are accused of any wrongdoing.
The new files set to be released in January are likely to involve emails, legal documents, depositions and more.
Documents relating to several people who "played a role in Epstein's sex trafficking" will be unsealed, the court ruling says.
Judge Preska gave two weeks to those set to be named for them to object.
Giuffre and Maxwell's defamation case was settled with confidential terms, but hundreds of pages of documents have been released over the last few years.
It comes as the Duke of York was yesterday pictured arriving at the Royal Family's Christmas celebrations.
The royal has previously missed out on family events following accusations – including the traditional Order of the Garter Day procession at Windsor Castle in June 2022.
Read more on The Sun
Strictly in new 'feud' as THREE finalists all snub star after backstage row
Baby girl dies suddenly after morning feed just days before Xmas
And he missed the Trooping of the Colour to celebrate the King's birthday in June 2023.
Source: Read Full Article