FRIED chicken chain KFC has launched a 47-piece clothing range which you can buy from today.
The new items comes just weeks after Greggs launched its own clothing line with Primark.
If you're a fried chicken fan, you won't want to miss out on hoodies, leggings, hats, bags and more from KFC's new range.
The items, which will be sold in fashion brand HYPE’s flagship shop in Carnaby Street, London, as well as online at justhype.com, include famous slogans, such as ‘It’s Finger Lickin’ Good’.
Others will be decorated with the KFC logo or patterned with chicken drumsticks.
Prices start from £19.99 for a water bottle, up to £79.99 for a racer jacket
read more in KFC
I was hit with a £100 fine at KFC because their service was so slow
KFC brings back MASSIVE bucket of 80 chicken poppers for only £10
What's available to buy?
There are almost 50 items available as part of the range.
They are as follows, listed from cheapest to most expensive:
- Original Recipe Bottle – £19.99
- Black Leggings – £24.99
- Red Leggings – £24.99
- Black Bralet – £24.99
- Red Bralet – £24.99
- Black Original Recipe Leggings – £29.99
- Red Palm Print Shorts – £29.99
- White Drink Sidebag – £29.99
- Red Tie-Dye T-Shirt – £29.99
- White Colonel 'Finger Lickin’ Good' T-Shirt – £29.99
- Black Camoflauge T-Shirt – £29.99
- Black Legacy T-Shirt – £29.99
- Black ‘It’s Finger Lickin’ Good’ T-Shirt – £29.99
- White Colonel T-Shirt – £29.99
- White Bucket Bag – £34.99
- Black Original Recipe T-Shirt – £34.99
- Red Palm Print T-Shirt – £34.99
- Black Logo T-Shirt – £34.99
Most read in Money
Morrisons slashes 6p a litre off petrol as supermarket price war ramps up
Exact date people on tax credits will get first half of cost of living payment
I'm a builder… these are the horrors people miss when buying a house
UK's cheapest supermarket for basket of 153 items revealed
- Red Camoflauge Backpack – £39.99
- Original Recipe Backpack – £39.99
- Original Recipe Variety Bag -£39.99
- White ‘Finger Lickin’ Good’ Joggers – £39.99
- Red Holographic Backpack – £39.99
- Red Drawstring Jogger – £39.99
- Red Palm Print Hoodie – £44.99
- White ‘Finger Lickin’ Good’ Hoodie – £44.99
- Red Drawstring Hoodie – £44.99
- Red Camoflauge Joggers – £44.99
- Black Logo Joggers – £44.99
- Camoflauge Lightweight Jacket – £49.99
- Red Tie-Dye Hoodie – £49.99
- Red Camoflauge Hoodie – £49.99
- Black Logo Hoodie – £49.99
- Black Original Recipe Hoodie – £49.99
- Reversible Jacket – £64.99
- Legacy Racer Jacket – £79.99
A KFC spokesperson said the range is “a spicy new collection that’s tasty enough to eat".
It comes after bakery chain Greggs announced it was launching a summer collection with Primark.
It follows the success of the baker's first fashion range, which was revealed in February this year.
There are 21 pieces up for grabs in the collection with prices starting at £5 for Greggs tote bags and going up to £25 for a Greggs varsity jacket.
Shoppers can also get items like a bum bag for £9 and an “iconic” bucket hat for £8.
The collection will be available from Friday August 5 in all Primark stores across the country.
Read More on The Sun
Drivers blown away by proper use for a button you’ll find in EVERY car
Energy bills WILL rise every three months, Ofgem confirms
But KFC and Greggs aren't the only restaurants or retailers taking the merch route.
Aldi has previously sold merch, with hoodies, pants and flip flops featuring its logo, and Lidl-branded trainers were sold on eBay for double the price after they sold out in stores.
Source: Read Full Article