WALES travel to Leuven for their toughest World Cup qualifying match against Belgium.
And bookmakers Paddy Power are offering new customers a completely risk free £20 bet* on the action PLUS a massive 27/1 bet builder special.
CLAIM PADDY POWER – RISK FREE £20 BET*
How to claim Paddy Power's risk free £20 bet
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link*
- Open a new account using the promo code YSKAEE and deposit £20
- Place a £20 bet on the Belgium vs Wales match in the Sportsbook
- If you win, Paddy Power will credit your account with the winnings
- If you lose, don't worry, you'll get your money back as cash!
Belgium vs Wales odds – Paddy Power
Belgium – 2/9
Draw – 4/1
Wales – 9/1
Romelu Lukaku – 12/5
Michy Batshuayi – 3/1
Dries Mertens – 10/3
Christian Benteke – 7/2
Kevin De Bruyne – 9/2
Gareth Bale – 13/1
Over 3.5 goals – 15/8
Under 3.5 goals – 4/11
- Paddy Power new customer offer: Get risk free £20 bet on Belgium vs Wales – CLAIM HERE*
Wales face a tough assignment against Fifa's No.1 ranked side in Leuven on Wednesday.
Roberto Martinez's side are currently unbeaten in 29 competitive home games and have scored a colossal 38 goals in their last 10 home outings.
But Wales do have fond memories of this fixture having beaten Belgium 3-1 during the 2016 European Championship quarter-finals.
However, Belgium have won 40 of their 51 matches since and should prove too much for interim boss Robert Page and his side.
Romelu Lukaku was considered a doubt for the clash, but has now tested negative for COVID-19 and should make the starting XI.
27/1 Bet Builder special
Belgium vs Wales
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Over 3.5 goals scored
- Both teams to score
- Romelu Lukaku to score 2+ goals
- Belgium to win
- Kevin De Bruyne to have 2+ shots on target
All five selections combined create odds of 27/1 – BACK HERE*
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
So we're backing the free-scoring centre-forward to score two or more goals at odds of 10/3.
New Paddy Power customers can use their £20 risk free bet* on our tip and if we're successful – you'll win £86.67!
If we're wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It's as simple as that.
But if you fancy backing something at much bigger odds, then you can back our five-fold bet builder at odds of 27/1.
Our selections are: Over 3.5 goals scored, both teams to score, Romelu Lukaku to score 2+ goals, Belgium to win, Kevin De Bruyne to have 2+ shots on target.
£20 on that will return £573 if it comes through.
SEE OVER £2000 IN FREE BETS HERE
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article