CHELSEA have home advantage but still face a tough test in their Champions League last-16 second leg with Atletico Madrid tonight.
Olivier Giroud's brilliant bicycle kick secured the win out in Bucharest, and now the Blues bring their 1-0 lead to Stamford Bridge.
What time does Chelsea vs Atletico kick-off?
- Chelsea's clash with Atletico will get underway from 8pm UK time on Wednesday, March 17.
- The game will be played in London at Stamford Bridge.
- There will be no fans in attendance because of the nationwide coronavirus lockdown.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Chelsea's second leg with Atletico will be shown live on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport Ultimate.
- The game is available for live streaming on the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Chelsea will be without Tammy Abraham again as he is still nursing an ankle injury sustained in a win over Newcastle earlier this month.
Thiago Silva has a thigh issue but could make the bench for the Blues.
Jorginho and Mason Mount are both suspended for the game against Diego Simeone's side.
Atletico don't have any injury concerns or suspensions to worry about.
- Chelsea – 23/10
- Draw – 19/10
- Atletico – 11/5
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article