CHELTENHAM is just around the corner and PariMatch have a huge offer to celebrate the return of the festival.
Punters who sign up today can get £50 in bonuses when they bet £10 as a new customer.
This works out as FOUR free £10 bets plus a £10 slots bonus.
You can claim this offer HERE*.
To qualify for the free bets you must place your first bet of £10 or more on odds of EVENS or greater on any horse racing market.
This offer expires 3.05pm Friday 19th March.
PARIMATCH NEW CUSTOMERS BET £10 GET £50 FREE HERE*
How are the first free bets distributed?
At 10am of each day of the races listed below, you will be credited with a free £10 bet.
- £10 free bet for The Champion Hurdle Challenge Trophy on 16th March
- £10 free bet for The Queen Mother Champion Steeple Chase on 17th March
- £10 free bet for The Stayers Hurdle on 18th March
- £10 free bet for The Cheltenham Gold Cup Steeple Chase on 19th March
If the listed race for your Free Bet above has passed, you can then use the funds on any other race at the Cheltenham Festival.
Remember these free bets expire at 4.50pm on 19th March if you have not used them.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
*Terms and conditions: 18+ | New Customers, opt in and bet £10 on horse racing (odds 2.00+) & get 4x £10 Free Bets for selected races, expire 16:50GMT on 19.03.21, + £10 Slots Bonus, selected games, 20x wagering to withdraw max £250, 7 days expiry. Card Payments only. Additional terms for existing BetVictor customers apply. T&Cs Apply, see below. begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article