NEWCASTLE'S £300million Saudi takeover has been given the green light and the bookies have slashed the odds for them to dominate English and European football.
Betfair have cut the Magpies to 8/1 to win the Premier League in the next five years.
And Newcastle's odds to win the Champions League within the next five years have been cut to 33/1.
But Betfair are also not ruling out instant success at St James' Park.
The odds for them to win a trophy next season is just 20/1.
While they are priced at 25/1 to break into the top four next term as they look to rub shoulders with Manchester United, Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea.
And as Newcastle fans dare to dream about the future, Betfair have cheekily priced them up at 500/1 to win the FA Cup for the first time since 1955 against Sunderland next season.
Newcastle specials – Betfair odds
- Newcastle win the Premier League in the next 5 seasons – 8/1
- Newcastle win the UCL in next 5 season – 33/1
- Pep Guardiola or Jurgen Klopp to be Newcastle next manager – 50/1
- Win a trophy next season – 20/1
- Finish top 4 next season – 25/1
Betfair Bet 5 Get 20 in Free Accas*
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN NEW CUSTOMER DEALS
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
*Terms and conditions: Min stake £5, min odds 2.0. Only deposits made using Cards or ApplePay will qualify. Free bets are awarded after the qualifying bet has settled, valid for 30 days, and must be used on multiples with 3+ legs. Max £20 in free bets. T&Cs apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.Org
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article