EVERY deal Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have signed is another "nail in the coffin" for their return to royal life, a royal source has claimed.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have made a number of independent financial decisions since stepping down from their royal duties last year.
⚠️Read our Meghan and Harry blog for the latest news on the Royal couple
In March, the Palace agreed Harry and Meghan should enter a 12-month probationary period before a review of what future part in the Royal Family they might play.
The pair have since landed a number of lucrative deals for their future, including a £100million Netflix win and a £30million Spotify podcast of their own.
But despite the couple brokering another 12-month extension to Megxit, sources claim their future roles as royals are "dead in the water".
A royal source told the Daily Mail: "It's solely down to the choices they have made.
"There is no anger or animosity [on behalf of the Royal Family]. But every commercial deal that has been done by the Sussexes has been a nail in the coffin of any kind of return to royal life."
Another source explained: "To come back would mean they would have to undo all the commercial tie-ups they have already done, and clearly Harry and Meghan don't want to do that.
"That is absolutely their choice and the Queen has agreed they can pursue these new carers.
"But to cap it all, they have bought a house 6,000 miles away, which is an unmistakable statement of intent on their behalf."
It comes after the Queen reportedly took "two seconds" to ban Prince Harry from the Cenotaph wreath ceremony on Remembrance Day.
Harry, 36, told Buckingham Palace he wanted a wreath to be laid, but his request was refused.
It was reported at the time that palace officials had turned down Harry's request without telling the Queen.
However the Daily Mail reports today that the Queen made the decision herself – taking "all of two seconds".
Harry and wife Meghan Markle laid a wreath at the Los Angeles National Cemetery instead, leaving flowers at the graves of two Commonwealth soldiers.
A source said: "The Queen is very firmly of the opinion that you can't pick and choose what you do when it comes to the institution. Either you are in – or you are out."
Harry, who spent ten years in the Army, had asked for the wreath to be laid on his behalf at the London memorial.
Instead, it lay forgotten at the Royal British Legion's Kent headquarters.
The duke was believed to be very upset at the decision to reject his wish, The Times reported, because of his close links with the military.
He first laid a wreath at the Cenotaph 11 years ago, and served in the military for more than 10 years, while also being involved in promoting causes for veterans including the Invictus Games.
He described wearing his poppy with pride to “celebrate the bravery of all our veterans… the people I remember when I lay a wreath at the Cenotaph”.
Harry's decision to pay tribute at a Los Angeles cemetery drew some criticism as he was accused of a 'PR stunt'.
TV host Piers Morgan tweeted: “Outrageous. Treating Remembrance Sunday like a PR opportunity & trying to steal headlines from the real royals doing their duty back home.”
Harry hinted at regret for missing the London service telling a military podcast: “Even when we can’t all be together we always remember together.”
The Sussexes stepped back from royal duties in March during 'Megxit'.
Since moving to the United States, the couple have launched a podcast and signed a deal to make TV series, films and kids’ shows for Netflix.
Source: Read Full Article