Alleged new palace health plans will mean the public should not expect to see the Queen unless it is confirmed on the day, it is claimed.
Due to her Majesty's recent health scares, royal sources claim there will be a noticeable drop off in the Queen attending public facing events, including those organised for her Jubilee.
Speaking to the Daily Mail, one insider suggested that the public should expect the Queen to be absent from most events in the future.
They said: "The assumption must now be that the Queen will not be present at events.
"If Her Majesty does attend, it will be decided on the day and she will be accompanied by another member of the Royal Family."
Following her Covid scare earlier this year, the Queen has been dogged by mobility issues and with her 96th birthday approaching next week it appears she's ready to take things slow.
Earlier this week, it was confirmed that she would miss her traditional Easter Sunday service in Windsor and she also pulled out of Thursday's Maundy service – being replaced by Prince Charles.
The monarch recently marked one year since the death of her husband Prince Philip on April 9, 2021. The two were married for 73 years before Philip died aged 99.
Prince Harry's 'edgy' meeting with Charles 'only lasted 15 minutes', says insider
In the memorial, the Queen was seen controversially supported down the aisle by a walking stick and Prince Andrew.
Andrew's place at the memorial left concerns about the health of the Queen, who needed assistance to get down the aisle of Westminster Abbey.
In the lead up to the memorial for Prince Philip, the Palace was reported to be taking things "day-by-day" in matters regarding the Queen's health.
To stay up to date with all the latest news, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.
Source: Read Full Article