LOVE cooking? Black Friday Le Creuset deals are the perfect opportunity to buy top-quality kitchen products for less.
Read on for our tips on how to find the best possible deals on casserole dishes, fry pans and more this November.
*We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember, to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price
- Shop Le Creuset's Black Friday offers here
- Shop Le Creuset Online exclusive offers here
Pre-Black Friday Le Creuset deals
If Black Friday still feels a long time away, here are some of the best Le Creuset deals available right now:
- Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Round Casserole, £154.98 at Wayfair – buy here
- Le Creuset Oval Casserole, £225.16 at Wayfair – buy here
- Le Creuset Signature Enamelled Cast Iron Casserole Dish with Lid, £187 at Amazon – buy here
- Classic Cast Iron Soup Pot, Stoneware Square Dish and Set of 2 Classic Ramekins, £129 at Fenwick – buy here
- Le Creuset Signature 23cm Frying Pan, £100.12 at Wayfair – buy here
More Black Friday homeware deals
More Black Friday Homeware Deals
- Shark Black Friday deals
- The White Company Black Friday
- Dyson Black Friday
- Not on the High Street Black Friday
- Anthropologie Black Friday
When is Black Friday 2021?
The shopping bonanza that is Black Friday falls on the day after Thanksgiving each year.
That means in 2021 it will be on Friday, November 26, and retailers like Le Creuset will likely be offering substantial savings across their product lines.
Often, the deals begin before Black Friday itself, so start thinking about what you want to buy and do your homework a week or so before the sales day.
When is Cyber Monday 2021 and will Le Creuset be taking part?
Cyber Monday is on November 29 this year and is basically Black Friday's online-only counterpart – although in recent years it's become just as massive an event.
It's also the final chance to grab a deal at the tail-end of the Black Friday sales, and sometimes retailers save the best bargains for last.
What to expect from Le Creuset's Black Friday sale in 2021
If you want to invest in a prime piece of Le Creuset cookware, but you're put off by the high prices, Black Friday is the perfect opportunity to pick something up for much less.
Based on previous years, we'd expect to see discounts across the product range.
Even better, retailers compete to offer the best possible prices, so shop around to find the top deal on your product.
We'll bring you the latest on the 2021 deals as soon as they're announced, so keep checking back!
Can you use Le Creuset on induction?
Yes, all Le Creuset cookware is suitable for use on an induction hob. Its Stoneware range is the only exception, as it should not be used on the hob top.
How to clean Le Creuset?
Every piece of high-quality cookware from Le Creuset has specific cleaning and care instructions. You'll be able to find them in their Care & Use guide.
As per general care, it is advised to always leave your cookware to cool before cleaning it, and, if there's any food residue, to fill the pan with warm water and let it soak for 15-20 minutes before washing it.
Can you put Le Creuset in the dishwasher?
According to the website, all pans with integrated cast iron, phenolic handles, or stainless steel knobs are dishwasher safe. Dishwashing on a regular basis, however, may cause the enamel finish to fade.
This isn't dangerous, and it won't impact the performance of your cookware.
Pans with metal handles can be washed in the dishwasher, although this significantly reduces the formation of a patina; as a result, grills and skillets will require more frequent oiling.
Pans that have wooden handles cannot be washed in the dishwasher.
Make sure to always check the care instruction that come with your purchase to avoid any unfortunate accidents when cleaning your cookware.
Why is Le Creuset so expensive?
Le Creuset cookware is definitely an investment. Le Creuset cookware is built to last a lifetime, so you'll only have to buy it once. Many people have Le Creuset cookware that has been handed down from generation to generation.
What was in the Le Creuset Black Friday sale last year?
In 2020, there were incredible deals on popular Le Creuset products from numerous retailers, as well as direct from the cookware maker itself.
- Cast Iron Round Casserole 24cm, now £179, saving £71 – buy here
- Stoneware Heritage Terrine and Dish Set, now £50 (new lowest price) – buy here
- Cast Iron Frying Pan With Wooden Handle, now £115, saving £50 – buy here
- Signature Cast Iron Casserole with Lid, Round, now £256, saving £139 – buy here
- Signature Enamelled Cast Iron Oval Casserole Dish With Lid, now £184, saving £46 – buy here
- Toughened Non-Stick Shallow Frying Pan, now £68, saving 20 per cent – buy here
- Signature Volcanic Cast Iron 26cm Roaster, now £144, saving 20 per cent – buy here
- Cast Iron 20cm Casserole and 29cm Stoneware Dish Set, now £141, saving 20 per cent – buy here
And it's definitely worth shopping around all the main retailers for top Le Creuset offers, such as:
- John Lewis
- Philip Morris
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Best Black Friday deals
- Selfridges Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Very Black Friday deals
How much does delivery cost from Le Creuset?
Standard delivery from Le Creuset is 3 to 5 business days for £4.95. But you get free delivery on any offer priced at £50 or more.
Express delivery is temporarily unavailable.
Find out more here.
Does Le Creuset offer any other discounts?
The retailer does have some seasonal offers and clearance discounts.
It's worth keeping an eye on those here.
Discover more about Black Friday and where to find all the best deals in our Black Friday explainer.
You might also be interested in reading about this year's best Black Friday food deals.
We've also rounded up the best deals from Harvey Nichols.
Source: Read Full Article