Oleksandr Usyk vs Daniel Dubois fight purse: How much will each boxer get for epic heavyweight clash | The Sun

OLEKSANDR USYK will defend his world heavyweight titles against Britain's Daniel Dubois in Poland on Saturday night.

The Ukrainian, 36, has not fought since he beat Anthony Joshua for a second time in their rematch in Saudi Arabia 12 months ago.

But he is still the overwhelming favourite heading into the intriguing dust-up.

Dubois, 25, has won his last four fights since losing to Joe Joyce in 2020.

However, none of those victories came against opponents anywhere near the calibre of Usyk.

The Olympic gold medallist collected all the belts in the cruiserweight division with some sensational wins over the likes of Mairis Briedis and Murat Gassiev.


Froch slams Joshua for drinking potentially ‘CONTAMINATED’ McGregor pint

Get £45 FREE BETS when you stake £10 on any Ebor York Festival race with Paddy Power

He then beat Tony Bellew to defend his titles and proceeded to move up to heavyweight.

Wins over Chaz Witherspoon and Derek Chisora followed, before two victories over Joshua solidified him as one of the best fighters of his generation.

But how much are Usyk and Dubois earning for the clash?


Oleksandr Usyk vs Daniel Dubois: How to watch huge fight, stream info, UK ring-walk time

How much will Oleksandr Usyk and Daniel Dubois get paid?

There is currently no confirmed sums for how much they will get paid for the fight.

Most read in Boxing


Brutal childhood of Fury’s dad who was savaged in bare-knuckle brawl aged 5


TV legend Tarrant baffled byFury 'row' claim & says he's never met him


Elle Brooke 'perfect woman' with cheeky dispLay in cut-off denim shorts


British boxing legend's stunning model wife almost spills out of blue bikini

However, the WBA split for a mandatory defence means that Usyk will receive 75 per cent of the purse – with Dubois picking up the remaining 25 per cent.

Usyk is expected to rake in £4.9million, significantly less than the £42m he earned from the Joshua rematch.

But it will still be just his fourth seven-figure sum.

Meanwhile, Dubois is set to be paid £1.6m on Saturday night – whether he produces the colossal upset or not.

That is just shy of his career-high purse – which was the £1.75m he received when he lost to Joyce three years ago.

Source: Read Full Article