Mark Wright ‘to rival Joe Wicks’ with his own range of Eat Wright and Live Wright healthy food and drink products… after jetting to Mexico following cancer all-clear
Mark Wright is planning to rival lockdown fitness king Joe Wicks with his own range of healthy food and drink products.
The former TOWIE star, 34, has already launched a work-out app called Train Wright while Joe, 36, has built a health and fitness empire around his Body Coach brand.
Television presenter Mark is now planning to start the Eat Wright and Live Wright food businesses off the back of his reality fame.
Health kick: Mark Wright, 34, is planning to rival lockdown fitness king Joe Wicks, 36, with his own range of healthy food and drink
Football pundit Mark has been granted legal protection for 10 years by the UK’s Patent and Trademark Office for both his new companies.
He is planning to supply health food and drinks, dressings and sauces, supplements, and cereal bars and protein shakes, as well as weight loss drinks, according to The Sun.
Legal documents filed earlier this year by branding firm Catalyst Global Ltd also give Mark the rights to sell clothes, digital media, active wear and exercise equipment, with the papers giving Mark the ability to take action against people who attempt to copy his goods.
Entrepreneur: Television presenter Mark is planning to start Eat Wright and Live Wright food businesses off the back of his reality fame having already launched fitness app Train Wright
The news comes after Mark went under the knife to have a 4.7 inch tumour removed from under his armpit a fortnight ago.
Screen star Mark took to Instagram on Tuesday to announce he had been told that he was cancer-free after having a benign tumour removed as doctors feared there was a chance it could turn cancerous.
He shared a video of his first long walk since having the operation two weeks ago.
Broad range: He is planning to supply health food and drinks, dressings and sauces, supplements, and cereal bars and protein shakes, as well as weight loss drinks
The football pundit said: ‘I got the news the other day that it is all clear, it’s cancer free. It was a terribly worrying time, but that’s done it’s in the past, we move on.’
Essex native Mark went on to say that he has been feeling worried and anxious about what the tumour ‘could have been’ and said he was left feeling ‘low’ as he recovered.
He continued: ‘I’ve had the worry and the anxiety about what this could have been, and just staying in and recovering just leaving me feeling a little bit low and not very motivated.’
Rivals? Joe built a health and fitness empire around his Body Coach brand and became known for keeping the nation fit with his PE sessions during lockdown
Mark explained that he hasn’t been able to exercise for the past two weeks while he recovered from the operation, but has a much ‘clearer’ head now he is able to exercise again.
He then announced that he will be relaunching his Train Wright fitness videos next year as Live Wright and will be ‘stepping’ up the brand.
Writing a lengthy caption alongside the video, Mark explained that his recent health scare has made him even more passionate about keeping fit and healthy.
Cancer scare: Earlier this month, Mark announced he had a 12cm tumour removed from his armpit after previously being reassured it was a ‘fatty lump that didn’t need treatment’
He penned: ‘Some news for 2022… I had a bit of a health scare recently which I spoke about the other week, thankfully I’ve had the all clear now which is amazing and I feel so so lucky.
‘I’m not gonna lie though it really gave me and my family a scare and it’s made me even more passionate about keeping as fit and healthy as possible & hopefully trying to help as many of you to do the same too.’
Announcing the relaunch, he said: ‘So from 2022, we are relaunching as Live Wright and would love for you lot to join us on this journey.
Time to relax: Mark and wife Michelle Keegan, 34, jetted off to Mexico for Christmas in the sun this week after the former TOWIE star was given the all-clear from cancer
Recovery break: The football pundit took to Instagram after landing for his sunshine break to share some pictures with fans as he recovered from his operation to remove a 4.7 inch tumour
‘Everything that currently is we are stepping up a level and I genuinely can’t wait for you to see it.’
Mark is currently holidaying in Mexico with his actress wife Michelle Keegan, 34, with the pair jetting away just before Christmas.
He took to Instagram this weekend to give fans a glimpse at his lavish break in the sun.
The former semi-professional footballer teased his followers with a glimpse at the golden sandy beach dotted with swaying palm trees against a crystal clear blue sky as he walked close to his hotel.
In another snap, he could be seen relaxing with a beer by the pool, while in a short video he could be seen with his feet up as he enjoyed a trip out to sea on a boat.
Relief: Mark took to Instagram on Tuesday, announcing he’d been told he was cancer-free after having a benign tumour removed as doctors feared there was a chance it could turn cancerous
Source: Read Full Article